Founder Mr. Karl-Heinz Stenger
The seedbet of FLEXA was the “Steinheimer Metallschlauch Fabrik“, established in Hanau-Steinheim, Germany, back in 1947. In 1956, the company was taken over by Mr. Karl-Heinz Stenger, who then started to establish the family-run company in a market which was still suffering from the woes of WWII. It took a little while until the company could use all the opportunities arising from an awakening market, and thanks to the ambition and the eagerness to succeed FLEXA was soon on its way to become an efficient and international enterprise.
Until today, the company has been managed successfully by the Stenger family. Mr. Markus Stenger became a member of the board in 1992, Mr. Christoph Stenger followed in 2014. Both managers jointly manage the company and maintain an amicable collaboration with the customers, the suppliers, and with the FLEXA staff.
Production of the first metal tubing
Transporting goods to the warehouse
The first admin building
First trade-show presentation at the Hanover Fair
Purchase of the FLEXA building as still used today
Adding another storey
Building another multi-purpose building
Erecting the new production hall for metal parts
Adding conference rooms
FLEXA exists 70 years